Your iPhone has a built-in translation app that can translate text and speech in 11 languages. Here’s how to use it:
- Open the Translate app.
- In the Source language field, select the language you want to translate from.
- In the Target language field, select the language you want to translate to.
- Enter the text you want to translate. You can also speak the text into the app.
- Tap the Translate button.
The translated text will appear in the Target language field. You can also listen to the translation by tapping the Play button.
To translate text in a photo, open the photo in the Photos app and tap the Translate button. The app will automatically detect the language of the text in the photo and translate it to the language of your choice.
You can also use the Translate app to translate text in real time using the camera. Open the Translate app and point the camera at the text you want to translate. The app will automatically detect the language of the text and translate it to the language of your choice.
The Translate app is a great way to communicate with people who speak other languages. It’s also a helpful tool for traveling, learning a new language, and reading foreign language texts.
Here are some additional tips for using the Translate app:
- You can download languages for offline translation so you can use the app even when you don’t have an internet connection.
- You can use the Translate app to translate conversations. Just tap the Conversation button and start talking. The app will translate your speech into the target language and transcribe the translated speech in the source language.
- You can use the Translate app to look up words in the dictionary. Just tap the Word button and enter the word you want to look up.
The Translate app is a powerful tool that can help you communicate with people from all over the world. With a few simple taps, you can translate text, speech, and conversations in 11 languages.
Here are some other translation apps for iPhone:
- Google Translate: This app supports over 100 languages and can translate text, speech, and images.
- iTranslate: This app supports over 100 languages and includes features like offline translation and voice translation.
- Microsoft Translator: This app supports over 60 languages and includes features like real-time translation and conversation translation.
No matter which translation app you choose, you’ll be able to communicate with people from all over the world with just a few taps.